Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Day of Beauty and Writing


<~~ First off, this is normally how I sit when I'm writing. Since I often write longhand, this is how I look when I'm really thinking. Editing is the same thing. I already heart Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) so this picture makes me love him even more. Moving on... Today is absolutely beautiful. 70 degrees and sunny :-) While I am a cold weather person, I do love the occasion spring day like the one we are having right now. I have officially completed the ending of Develop, which is the second book in the series I am working on. So now I have the first three chapters and the ending. Guess I have to write the middle. To add to my already idea filled mind, I wrote the plot to a companion trilogy dealing with the same premise (people with powers), but this one will take place in 1386!!! I can't wait because I've always wanted to write a period piece and the medieval era has been a favorite of mine probably since I first heard about the Black Death (don't ask).

On a slightly different topic, my favorite band (Poets of the Fall) has a new album out. It is amazing as usual. iTunes has all four of their CDs available for download so go listen to a few snippets. They are my biggest musical inspiration. Between them and Apocalyptica, Finland is hiding some kick ass talent.