Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Awakening

April is here and that means the weather outside will--and better--become more comfortable. That also means that I can actually spend some time outsides to read and write. Though I am a cold weather person, April is a favorite month of mine for other reasons besides it being my birthday month...I swear. April brings with it the best of spring weather. Sure, it may rain a lot, but on the days it doesn't, 60+ and hopefully no warmer than 75 comes day in and day out. I wrote for a bit outside today and will do so this coming weekend since it is supposed to be gorgeous. That is, unless the weather channel is pulling an April Fool's Day prank on us all. Eeek... Let's hope not.

Short entry today, but you get the picture. Now go out and enjoy the spring if it nice in your location.