Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Into Week Craziness

This past weekend was my birthday, which was nothing short of amazing plus awesome. My friends and family made it the best 4-day birthday ever. Yes, 4 days since I had things going on from April 15-18. Dinner cooked on my behalf on Thursday, April 15; dinner with the family at Fire & Ice on April 16; my actual birthday on the 17th which consisted of mini golf, dinner and drinks; ending all with another family dinner on the 18th. So when I say 4-day birthday, I mean 4 days.

I didn't get much writing in during those busy days, but I got some done. Today I got to write a little more, but tomorrow I'll be taking a day trip to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, which means I won't get a lot of writing done again. However, I will definitely do brainstorming and note taking on the ride there and back. Come Wednesday, I'll return to my usual schedule. While the past few days have been awesome, it is time to return to Develop. I'm almost to the halfway mark, which is great. Despite this draft being completely shitty, I am loving what I have down so far.

Still waiting to hear back from Alex Glass, who requested my full manuscript of Connect. Fingers crossed on that one because this guy has a great client list that I would love to be apart of. So cross those fingers and toes for me.