Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wanted to share this cool link

put your music player on shuffle. the first lines of twenty songs = a poem; the first line of the twenty-first song is the title.

Here's mine:

Don't let go

In the heart of the night when it's dark
Breathe in the water
Lay down your sweet and weary head
When did I choose to be blind?
I know you want it
Born to fight and we're born to flee
If you want it slowly don't knock on my door
Whenever I step outside
Memories are just where you laid them
When you're around I don't know what to do
Every time our eyes meet
You let me violate you
Turn around
Run run run away so long lost never coming
Oh, you know I have seen
Another head hangs lowly
Do you know that I could never leave you?
Hey mama, hey mama, look around
I'm sitting across from you
No walls can keep me protected

Kind of has an incestuous tone to it; don't you think?