Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Develop back in development

{Stretch} {Bend} {Stretch} Ah... Breaking out of writer's block is like a good stretch in the morning. I'm back now to Develop, the second book in The Connection Series. I haven't worked on it for two months thanks to a cork being slammed into that part of my brain that wanted to write it. But it's been removed and I feel liberated with a whole new batch of ideas and scenes. The final editing stages of Connect are almost done then come this July/August, it will be available for those wanting something new in the YA genre. That may seem like a big thing to say, but it's what I feel. Having read so many YA books in my life, I can honestly say my series takes the popular theme of superpowers, though it goes in a very different direction than you may have seen before.

So now that I am free from the dreaded writer's block, I will go forth with Develop and return to my schedule.